“Pinky” Maureen McPherson
Serving as a consultant / facilitator / coach, Pinky McPherson partners with business leaders and organizations who want to continue to grow and succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
She helps clients develop their good people into top talent by creating or improving a work culture of high trust, high respect and personal responsibility, along with the people and leadership skills that are needed to maintain that culture.
Pinky combines the years of experience she has in developing people and building responsibility-based teams with highly successful evidence-based learning tools. She is equally effective with the CEO and owners as she is with the frontline workers.
- Master’s degree in Educational Leadership from Grand Valley State University
- Associate with Integro Leadership Institute
- Facilitator in Global Career Development
Pinky’s experience includes:
- Consumer Services: Strategic Planning / Evaluation, Leadership Training & Team Development
- Manufacturing: Upper Management Leadership Training, Individual Leadership Coaching
- Non-Profit: Strategic Planning Facilitation, Improving Customer Service and Building Better Relationships Inside and Out
- Education: Leadership Development for K-12 School Administrators, Community College Continuous Quality Improvement - “Every Day Creativity”, Community College Staff and Faculty professional development program “ Pathways to Distinction”, 30+ years as an educator and coach for grades kindergarten through college
- Community: Leadership skills seminars for several community leadership groups,